Friday, November 25, 2005

i dont know...1st entry?

ok...so i finally have an account of my own. nandini, who offered to open it for me (when i failed to do it myself even after 7 attempts), made me promise that i'd thank her for her efforts...you know...mention her in my first entry and all that. so here goes...THANK YOU SHORTY!
..well, i dont really have much to say at the moment... (to the only 4 people who will ever read this besides myself...bless 'em!) i guess we're all still fuming over india's disgraceful performance in the city. after the first ten overs of the 1st innings, i started reading "harry potter and the order of the phoenix", which i'd borrowed from sudu (one of those charming people who might read my blog!)...and now that nandini has opened my account, i'm officially "blogging" for the first time in my life. yeah! yeah!
...anyway, it's almost time for 'desperate housewives' so more later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

uff...its like you're obliging me! and yeah...we all KNOW that I'm short...NEXT!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home