Saturday, July 29, 2006

the one thing that i truly love doing is giving people advice....seriously...gyan gyan and more gyan. just ask me, and i'll give u as much of it as i can. problems at home, love issues, ego hassles, feeling crappy for being alive....whatever your reason may be,...never fear when preeta is near. the funny thing is that, when it comes to myself...thats when my down-syndrome-affected self takes over, and i'm pretty much lost.
i mean, say i tell a friend not to worry abt something, or to just take it easy...my attitude changes when it comes to myself.
the lousiest thing is having to pretend in front of your best friend or closest friends...i mean if ur pissed off at them, n u cant really say anything. then again, my expectations maybe too high...i dont know, if something's up with my friends, i'd expect n hope that they'd confide in me, n not some random arsehole that they meet, or once knew, or whatever. i mean its all very well to get ur ego into this, say that u dont give a flying fuck...but honestly...who are u kidding?
u start wondering why u give a damn abt some people, when they obviously dont care two boots abt u...what do u do then?...just get on with life i suppose...go watch a movie together, or bond over a cosmo, or go out for rolls...i dont know...be normal...?
they wouldnt even have known each other had it not been for u...and now all of a sudden you're left out of it...i mean seriously...what the fuck?
i hate it when it rains...i detest monsoon...when i move out of cal, i want to go somewhere that it never ever rains...
some people just make u lose your individuality...my advice to you...stay away from them...seriously...please...avoid them. i'll tell u why...when they're gone...(n they eventually will, no matter what they tell u or u say to urself)... a part of u (that has been so totally affected my them) goes away as well.
anyway, this is completely arbit n totally pointless...so whatever...

2 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hmmm hmm hm. I have questions?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

whats up? dare i even ask?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home