Tuesday, December 06, 2005

spoilt, bratty, bitchy me!

yeah ok... i confess...i'm a spoilt brat! but hell!...'i feel good!!!' i did something very noble today..(or atleast i'm trying to convince myself that i did)...and just for the record (tdg, sudu and shorty)...there were no... lets say...'unfortunate' repurcussions!
i dont know why i started writing this...dont really have much to say at the moment. for some reason i feel like being really 'neka' and watching some really corny chick-flick wih loads o' corny dialogues. do u ever feel like that?
i finished reading 'of mice and men'....i loved it. i mean his style really appealed to me...lets see if i can get my hands on some of his other works.
i'm gonna post my nephew's picture sometime soon...i'm crazy abt that kid!...o and i'm thinking of posting some really lousy poetry just for the sake of it...i mean i havent really made a 'real' post till now have i?...o but then...who cares?! i'm too happy today to talk of depressing things...i love how i'm so superficial...small things like new clothes make my day! would you believe that?
i did something so goddamn outrageous this evening that i dare not put it up on my blog, and stand the risk of scandalizing the precious 4 readers that i have! i mean...all i can say is that it was bizarre ( even by my standards!)
you know...the more i watch desperate housewives...the more similarities i find between gabriel solis and me.... although i'm NOT having an affair with my gardener! we're both selfish and self-centred, and love luxury of all form, and we both HATE the idea of work (yuck!)...who do you think you're like?
well anyway...lemme know when you figure it out...i'm gonna go catch up on some good ol' sudoku ( bless you tdg!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

what? what? what? What have you done!!! saaay na!! I looove being neka for the heck of it. Please be a bitch all the time. I mean, not to me. But people I can't be a bitch to. But I think I succeeded well enough today.
TDG said I was like Susan. Phat. I hate her. But a test said was Gabrielle. My fav is Brie. Btw, is the leather jacket yours?

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

yes yes yes...the jackets all mine!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i know what u did last summer..sorry, evening!go beat em' up!!;)
anyway, im glad u got so many new stuff...lemme borrow sumtimes!!
anyway i dunno who im like...probably a lil of everythin!
cya later!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home