Monday, December 12, 2005

yeah! yeah!

today was one of those days when everything seems nicer and prettier than usual. you know...the sky looks bluer, the grass looks greener, the hot guy in college looks hotter, and bertie's teeth (probably) look cleaner!
i suddenly discovered that my friends, who under normal circumstances like nothing better than to seize every possible opportunity to embarrass me; and who seem to be under the impression that my pet name is 'bitch',...are actually (to quote sudu) "ok". i got loads o' cool stuff from them, including a winnie the pooh whom i've henceforth christened "poltu". (useless piece of info no.159...but what the hell...thanks, u guys!)
o well...although my day overall was a good one, i had a brief encounter with papa eaton in the morning and believe you me, that wasnt 'pretty' or 'nice'....o but we'll talk abt that later.
sudu and i gave vent to a lot of pent up frustration today...specially me...and man! it felt SO good...even at the cost of nandini's utmost consternation! sorry dude...but i just couldnt help myself!
i've become very patient of late..as in, i listen to people...i dont blow my top as quickly as i used to, before. four people gave me the same advice regarding a present dilemma and i didnt yell at any of them...is that nice or is that nice?! (useless piece of info no.160)...see this is what happens when people have such uninteresting lives...there's simply NOTHING worthwhile to talk about.
o btw,...congrats on the new blog tdg...i knew you'd join me soon enough...now i have 1 more person besides sudu and shorty to comment on my blog! damnit! i should've made some friends in college while there was still time!...(sigh) o well.
just when you think your future's gonna be one screwed up mess, your past comes back to haunt you and you cannot decide which is better...or for that matter, worse...what do you do then? if you know, then please let me know...a friend is in great distress (read:on the verge of insanity) and would be much relieved with a solution.
i'm gonna put up a really nice pic sometime soon..its a pic of me with the 3 men in my life....till then...adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Poltu? Poltu? Poltu?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home