Saturday, November 25, 2006

god...i havent blogged in SOOOOOO LONG!!! but u know what...it doesnt really matter coz i didnt/dont have much to say anyway. i mean, nothing exciting happens to me, and its not like people hang on to every arbit syllable that i utter anyway....so its all good.
the results came out on friday...and i made a FOOL of myself (yet again) in front of a thousand people, by howling and...getting generally hysterical. shorty called me a drama queen... people keep calling me that...for some reason.
well anyway, now that the damn marks are finally out, i HAVE to make up my mind about what i'm going to do with my life...shotti...ki kori??
u know what....i really wouldnt mind doing menial jobs..like say...cotton picking, or driving a truck, or working in a garage...i mean...its tough work, but i think i'll enjoy it... its not just a grapes of wrath hangover.
shorty made pancakes for me and sudu...ki nice!
nowadays, food is the only thing that keeps me going..i mean, i feel truly happy after/in anticipation of a good meal...is that normal...do u think?
when we were in school, bakery carnival was SUCH a big deal...we'd dress up, and go together, and giggle, and flirt, and dance and be oooooober chicky. but last year, i just realised that i'd got out of my bloody teens...everything seemed so dull and boring and aaaaaaaaaaah! so i went and got drunk, and embarrassed myself, and my friends...(sigh!) this year...i dont want to go, but a really old friend is coming down, so it'll be like a reunuion thing...so i might just...
weddings freak me out...seriously. i mean, its fun and everything...with the food, and the bashor and sangeet but, when the girl is leaving, and everybody starts crying and getting upset, and the bridegroom looks almost guilty....shit!... thats just scary...i mean, marriage itself is something that i'm not comfortable discussing, but even the damn ceremony is intimidating!
when i got my guitar, i went on pretending to play it for hours...just so i could sing "i played it till my fingers bled"...i mean...how lame was/am i??!
annnnnyway...i have to go now....more (boring stuff) later.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

No new boring stuff off late, huh!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Elendil said...

Firstly this is not boring at all. Fascincating rambling way of describing things. Hehe. Drunk at Bakery Carnival? So was I. Very very drunk. They threw me out because they thought I was making out with someone, when all we were doing was holding each other up. :P

Weddings suck. I recently had one in the family too, so I saw the whole process from within. I hate all the last-century rituals, most sexually coloured. They drive me insane.

So you just got a guitar? Don't worry, it's the easiest instrument in the world to play. And a whole lot of fun too. Enjoy. Bon Jovi will be proud of you.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home