Tuesday, December 20, 2005

i logged on today with the intention of completing and posting something that i started writing in arjun's class. but then it struck me, that the damn was just too personal to be put up for everybody to read. as usual, it was about ME (all my writings are about me, just so you know). but this time,...it was outrageous.
well, since i've made up my mind not to put it up, i might as well fill you in on the utterly uninteresting events of my life.
i have a lot to look forward to this week. some of my favourite people in the world, are coming to town, and a HUGE family reunion is on the cards! yeah! yeah!
ok...totally out of context(as usual), but at times, it just feels good to behave like a six year old. dont ask me why, or what exactly i'm referring to...havent a clue,...i just know that it feels GREAT! you know...the whole tantrum-throwing; being a stubborn brat thing? it ROCKS!
college finally got over today...thank god! though, i have to admit, that this year i'm finding it more bearable than the 1st year. what do you think?
anyway, thats all for now. adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yeah. 2nd year is much much more tolerable than 1st yr.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home